Monday, July 20, 2009
Finally!
So I'm finally a blogger. It took the whole Mark Sanford saga for me to finally set this thing up (thanks Avis!) I didn't realize how much people actually listen to what I say until I started talking about him on Facebook...and at work...and everywhere somebody would listen :) There is a special place for people in glass houses who throw stones....but I digress. I am excited about blogging and I hope I can provide hours of thought provoking discussion, mixed with a little real talk and humor. If you're still with me, thanks for listening....and STAY TUNED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome! I KNOW your blog will be a success because you have a whole lot to say! Drop some knowledge and get the stupid ish off your chest!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah. Even though Mom's isn't talking, I read the apology letter Sanford had published in the South Carolina Newspapers and mom said we should forgive him. Just a thought...
ReplyDelete